Carnegie Robotics LLC (CRL) is a rapidly growing supplier of advanced robotics systems to the US military and major commercial firms. CRL has an immediate need for a professional who can lead the provisioning and logistics functions at the company. The position is a contract to full-time potential employee and will support two major government contracts. Must have experience with Department of Defense contracts, specifically in provisioning and logistics for delivery of complex integrated systems.
- Knowledge of US Army and Defense Logistics Service Center provisioning and logistics operations
- Experience developing supportability and maintainability programs, and requisite government reports
- Experience with the following:
- Department of Defense Supply System
- DoD 4100.39-M, Federal Logistics Information System (FLIS)
- Defense Logistics Information Service (DLIS)
- Developing a Level of Repair Analysis (LORA)
- Logistics demonstrations for the US Army
- Developing a Performance Based Logistics Implementation Plan and requisite reports
- Gathering engineering data for provisioning and developing requisite reports
- May be required to perform other related duties
Customer service skills, working well within a team and on tight deadlines, fluency with government information systems and logistics/provisioning systems. Experience working with integrated systems for delivery to DoD branches. Experience working with/for US Army depots a plus.
3-5 years working with defense based logistics and/or provisioning organizations, either for the government or as a contractor. 3-5 years defense contractor experience (may be concurrent) desired. Veterans of the US Armed Forces encouraged to apply. CRL’s workforce is ~7% veteran. CRL is an equal opportunity employer.
May require 1-2 trips per year. Position is based in Pittsburgh, PA.
Executive Vice President/Program Manager
Please email the following materials in Word or PDF format to the Carnegie Robotics Hiring Manager at: email@example.com and include “Provisioner/Logistics Engineer” in your email header:
- Short statement as to why you think you have what is needed for this position.
- Two current references (including email, phone and basis for reference). We will contact your references to verify that you have the drive, attitude and skills to succeed as a Production Planner in our environment.
Carnegie Robotics is an Equal Opportunity Employer that welcomes applications from all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, marital status, or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable laws and Carnegie Robotics’ employment policies.