We are seeking an entry-level to mid-level SharePoint Developer to develop custom solutions using SharePoint 2016 and other programs to support our growing business.
Responsibilities and duties for the position of SharePoint Developer include (but are not limited to):
- Develop custom business forms and templates using SharePoint or InfoPath
- Develop custom workflows using SharePoint designer
- Develop custom web applications using ASP.NET and C#.
- Assist with application management duties as needed
- ASP.NET and C# Language
- Microsoft Excel
- SharePoint 2010 or SharePoint 2013
- Excellent communication skills
- Desire to learn new things
Other Desired Skills (not required):
- Microsoft SQL Reporting Services
- MVC design patterns
This position may require infrequent travel.
Software Engineering Manager
Carnegie Robotics offers a very competitive benefits package. Due to the nature of some of our work, all applicants must be US Citizens or Permanent Residents to be considered.
Carnegie Robotics is an Equal Opportunity Employer that welcomes applications from all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, marital status, or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable laws and Carnegie Robotics’ employment policies.