Production Assembly Technician
Carnegie Robotics LLC (CRL) is a leading provider of advanced robotics sensors and platforms for defense, agriculture, mining, infrastructure, energy, and other applications. CRL designs, manufactures, and supports highly reliable robotics systems and components. At CRL you will have the opportunity to use your skill set and abilities to contribute to the growth, development, and ongoing success of our cutting-edge robotics technology.
Position is responsible for assembly, testing, and troubleshooting electromechanical products. In addition, this position will be required to train and lead team members, develop work instructions, and strive to bring CRL’s product offerings to the highest level of quality, reliability, and value.
You will be expected to:
- Assemble, and test electromechanical products while carefully following work instructions.
- Troubleshoot small electromechanical products
- Troubleshoot processes and test equipment
- Interpret engineering prints and schematics
- Interpret and develop production documents: Work Instructions, Checklists
- Team Lead 3-6 Assembly Technicians
- Train production employees on safety, quality, and processes
- Support all safety and quality initiatives including: 5S, ESD, FOD
- Support Process Improvements
- Perform other related duties as required
- Highly skilled as an electromechanical technician.
- Excel within a cross-functional team environment
- Proactive and action-oriented; works the details as necessary
- Excellent interpersonal and organizational skills and ability to multi-task in a fast-paced engineering/manufacturing environment.
- Able to lift more than 40 lbs.
- Two-year technical degree or equivalent
- 5 years’ experience in a Lean Manufacturing environment
- Experience with precision instrumentation and complex electromechanical systems preferred.
Occasional travel for training or field support may be required.
Reporting to: Manufacturing Engineer Manager
Carnegie Robotics offers a competitive benefits package including:
- High-quality health/dental/vision insurance.
- 401(k) plan with employer match.
- Comp time for company travel
Carnegie Robotics LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer that welcomes applications from all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, marital status, or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable laws and Carnegie Robotics’ employment policies.