Technical Recruiting Coordinator
Carnegie Robotics builds custom robotics systems for government and industry. We also manufacture and sell rugged robotics components that allow other organizations to develop their own robots. We’re small enough to have many of the benefits of working for a startup, but we have a very broad customer base, making us more stable and recession-proof than most organizations our size.
We are developing and deploying cutting edge technology in robotics, perception, and machine learning. Many of our development efforts go on to have real-world impact in robots that find land mines, clean floors, enable the development efforts of other organizations, and much more. This is challenging, exciting work, and we are committed to building the company culture and diverse team that will allow our continued success.
Carnegie Robotics is seeking a Technical Recruiting Coordinator to help lead our talent acquisition efforts. As the Coordinator you will own the recruiting process, from candidate sourcing to employee onboarding. You will be responsible for the continual growth of our phenomenal team across all departments.
- Lead the recruiting process: review resumes, coordinate phone and in person interviews, conduct reference checks and send offer letters
- Utilize social media (LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook, etc.) to advertise our open positions and connect with potential candidates
- Identify qualified candidate profiles using various sourcing techniques (e.g. Boolean search)
- Craft and send recruiting emails and build candidate lists through LinkedIn Recruiter
- Research and identify networking opportunities and new recruiting resources
- Assist with creation and maintenance of all job descriptions and ensure compliance with EEOC and state guidelines
- Proactively network and establish effective relationships, both internally and externally
- 1-3 years’ years of technical sourcing or full-cycle recruiting experience. Diversity sourcing experience is highly desired
- Strong customer service skills and customer-oriented commitment
- Previous Applicant Tracking system experience
- Hands-on experience with sourcing techniques (e.g. recruiting on social platforms and crafting Boolean search strings)
- Familiarity with HR databases, Applicant Tracking Systems (ATSs) and Candidate Management Systems (CMSs)
- Proficiency with the Microsoft Office Suite, including Outlook
- High-quality health/dental/vision insurance with a flexible spending plan or HAS
- Premium pay if required to work 50 hours in a given week
- 401k plan with employer match
- Paid time off to compensate for company travel
Carnegie Robotics LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer that welcomes applications from all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, marital status, or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable laws and Carnegie Robotics’ employment policies.